around the apartment

The weekends always fly by and I never get everything done around the apartment that I had
planned to.  I have been pushing myself to move stuff around and play with composing objects in new and unexpected ways.




































So many things I love in one photo. You can see the antique map of providence that my Dad recently gave me creeping in the shot. A chunk of raw amethyst, recently scored at a local flea market. Candles made by my Mom. And finally my new jewelry dishes, soon to be for sale in the etsy shop.



































Who doesn't love decanters and St. Germain?



































I always seem to end up sitting on the couch with my laptop rather than at my work space.
Good thing I have a great view of all the inspiration from the couch.



No comments:

Post a Comment